7 Things For The Renewing Of The Mind
Changing your Subconscious Mind
To make new or as if new again; make young, fresh, or strong again; bring back into good condition.
Give new spiritual strength
To refill with a fresh supply
To cause to be different
To give a completely different form or appearance to; transform
A transformation or transition from one state, condition, or phase to another
The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.
The collective conscious and unconscious processes in a sentient organism that direct and influence mental and physical behavior.
The principle of intelligence; the spirit of consciousness regarded as an aspect of reality.
The faculty of thinking, reasoning, and applying knowledge.
Leave alone, preserve, stagnate
To change the nature, function, or condition of; convert.
1. Decide - Make a decision to change, just surrender and do it, make a choice
2. Desire - You must have a desire to change, make up your mind to do rite
3. Deepen - Your knowledge of the word of God.. Understanding , Awareness
4. Diligence - Change requires diligence, keep at it constantly and continually
5. Defend -Your mind from old thoughts and old ways
6. Disassociate - From some people and circumstances, people who will keep you in the same bad mind set , and things in your life that will enable you to think wrong
7. Depend - On God and his word for help, allow God to handle what you can’t